Saturday, January 21, 2006

How To Keep Me From Reading Your Blog: Lesson #3

If you don't see what's wrong with this blog posting or this is what your blog looks like, then you are the problem.

The Democrats/Republicans are a bunch of traitorous, fascist, ignorant, racist, heartless, bleeding-heart, out of touch, child-molesting airheads. Everyone knows that my political party is the greatest on Earth, and that the opposing party is a bunch of losers. Join my cause to have them voted out of office, arrested, tarred and feathered, burned at the stake, and beaten to death with live rats. Even though I'm a cashier at the 7-Eleven, I'm smarter than everyone in both political parties combined. And do you know why? Because I read an article at Moveon.org/Newsmax.com.

See also:
Lesson 2
Lesson 1

2 comments:

Nigel G Mitchell said...

That is laugh-out-loud funny and so true. You do get to see a lot of bad blogs with Blogexplosion, don't you? What kind of pie are you? I'm a pumpkin pie.

Maurice Mitchell said...

LOL