Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ultimate Wimpmobile

The other day I was driving around and saw a car with one of those license-plate frames on it. The frame said "Ultimate Pimpmobile." That would be pretty cool, except the car driving it was a Honda Element. I said a Honda Element. Not only is the Element (in my opinion) one of the ugliest cars on the road, but it is definitely not a pimpmobile. A Honda Element is a pimpmobile like Linda Tripp is a supermodel. The only ho's that pimp is driving are soccer moms. I know the dude wants to feel like he's rolling, but he should've thought of that before he bought the car. Or at least stood up to his wife when he bought it. I can see that scene - "I want the Porsche. How about the Oldsmobile? Hummer? Okay, fine, we'll get the Honda Element. But I get to put an 'ultimate pimpmobile' frame on the license plate." Yeah, that helps. And what's up with pimps, anyway? Since when did beating and forcing teenage runaways and drug addicts to sleep with scabby old men become cool? I guess since being surrounded by beautiful women and lots of money became cool. I gotta rent SUperFly.

3 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

If you have to call yourself a pimp, you're a loser. If everyone else calls you a pimp, you're a pimp. If the police call you a pimp, you're a felon.

glomgold said...

mauricem may be on to something here...

Carl Boyd said...

Total pimpmobile. Which must make your POS a Wimpmobile.........