Friday, April 14, 2006

Writer's Block

I've seen some blogs (thanks to BlogExplosion) where people's blog entries are actually about how they have nothing to write about. I guess that's what they call writer's block. My opinion? If you can't think of anything to blog about, then maybe you shouldn't have a blog. I have the opposite problem. I have too much to blog about. I literally have hundreds of blog entry ideas. I have text files full of blog entries. There are two reasons why this blog doesn't have a hundred posts a day. One is that I don't have the time, because I have to do things like eat, sleep, and work for a living. The other is that I'd like readers to pay attention to each individual entry and not drown readers with stuff. I'm pacing myself. But one of these days I'll do a flood and you'll see what my mind is really like. Prepare yourself. Not a pleasant sight.
Categories: misc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have interesting articles...

glomgold said...

I have been too busy to really keep up with all the blogging lately, unfortunately. I do have a backlog of a buncha stuff that I'm often pulling from but you're right. I have the same worries about flooding people with posts. I guess I may have been a little too inactive lately though...