Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Jokebook: Drinks Are On Me

A guy walks into a bar and and yells, "Hey, everybody, drinks are on me! You too, bartender, get one for yourself."

After everybody gets their drinks, the bartender gives him the bill.

The guy says, "I don't have any money." So the bartender beats him up and throws him out.

The next day, the same guy walks into the same bar and yells, "Hey, everybody, drinks are on me! You too, bartender, get one for yourself."

Once again, the bartender presents him with the bill, and the guy says, "I don't have any money." So the bartender beats him up and throws him out again.

The next day, the same guy walks into the bar and yells, "Everybody, the drinks are on me! Except no drink for you, bartender."

The bartender is already rolling up his sleeves, but pauses and asks, "Hey, no drink for me?"

The guy says, "No, you get violent when you're drunk."