Thursday, April 07, 2005

Come On Baby, Work Them Daisies...

When they first announced that Britney Spears was aiming for the role of Daisy Duke in the new Dukes of Hazzard movie, I was horrified. Britney just doesn't have the sexy innocence of the original Daisy. I heaved a sigh of relief when I found out Jessica Simpson got the role. Finally, new pics of Jessica Simpson in her Daisy Dukes have arrived and I have inspected them for accuracy.

You know what? Jessica's cute, but she has almost no butt. I know the original Daisy Duke wasn't exactly Jennifer Lopez, but the character whose name is synonymous with short-shorts needs to have something to fill them out. On the other hand, Britney has a reasonably-sized trunk. They could at least have padded Jessica up a little.

While we're on the subject, since when is Daisy Duke blonde? They couldn't get Jessica to dye her hair brown?

3 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Yeesh. That is sad. Sir Mixalot would cry in his ber seeing that.
I think they just chose a blonde because its easier to make white guys drool that way.

Maurice Mitchell said...

I get it! From the song!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.