Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Resident Lesbo: Michelle Rodriguez


You ever look back about some celebrity that you've seen and known for years and went "Wait a minute...he/she was gay!" And yet it seems so obvious. For me, that happened with Paul Lynne. And Vincent Price. And Mario Cantone. And now Michelle Rodriguez. Right, the chick from Lost and Fast and the Furious. I stumbled across the rumors when I was reading about her drunk driving arrest. Out of curiosity, I did my usual methods (aka Google) and confirmed it to my satisfaction within seconds. Not only are there stories of her in lesbian nightclubs, but also photos of her making out with women, and even naming one of her supposed lovers (Blu Cantrell). But to me, the biggest proof that Michelle Rodriguez is gay is Michelle Rodriguez. I mean, come on. From Girlfight to Lost, she's played really butch, masculine roles. She wears jeans, talks tough, and is bad-axe. I guess I just thought she was typecast. Good grief. Next thing you know, they'll say that Ellen Degeneres is gay.
Categories: news

6 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Dang. There goes another dream.
But, what does that say about Vin Diesel? There were rumors the two were dating. Hmmmm.

Maurice Mitchell said...

Wait a minute. Vincent Price was gay?!

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

How could you not know Vincent Price was gay? Can't you tell a gay guy when you see it?

Signed,
Tom Cruise

Maurice Mitchell said...

LOL @ letter. Dang, wish I'd thought of that.

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

I think Michelle should just come out of the closet. Coming out did wonders
for my career.

Signed,
Anne Heche

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

I can't believe Michelle Rodriguez was gay. Men loved her. I didn't see
that one coming.

Signed,
Austin Powers