Thursday, December 08, 2005

Goodbye Cows, Hello Paris

First the bad news. I've deleted my "Every Day You See A Cow" blog, just because a) I have too many blogs as it is and b) how would you like to go running to the computer every time you see a cow?

But the good news is that I can announce my other blog, Paris Hilton's Secret Blog. I stumbled across Not Nick Nolte's Diary. I thought it was a good idea, but why Nick Nolte? The perfect choice for me was Paris Hilton. Not only could I explore the idea of a fictional diary, but I get to make fun of Paris Hilton, too. It's win-win.

2 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Hee hee

Maurice Mitchell said...

Shame about the cow blog. I think it could have worked if you had people posting pictures of cows they had seen. If you had a camera phone you could send them through the blog email address. Ah well. C'est La vie.