Sunday, August 08, 2004

Playing a Heavy: Fat Actress

I always wondered where Kirstie Alley went after Victoria's Closet, and it turns out she went to Kristy Kreme. She's back, weighs over 200 pounds, and has a new series. It's called Fat Actress, an improvisitional show about an overweight actress in Hollywood. Far be it from me to insult people who are overweight, but I think flaunting her weight, indeed making her career about her weight, seems a bit much. Can't you just be yourself and move on? Is Paris Hilton going to make a show called Skinny Actress?
Categories: entertainment

2 comments:

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

Fat Actress? I wish I'd thought of that.

Signed
Camryn Mannheim

Maurice Mitchell said...

Yeesh, who knew the cast of Cheers would all sink to such lows. The only ones that went anywhere were the most unlikely ones, like Frasier and Woody. The ones that were money in the bank have all disappeared into the ether...could Kirstie have eaten them?