Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Home of the Whopper

As much as I hate to admit it, it's time for a Paris Hilton update...(brrrddddd-WAM!)...apparently, Paris has been going around saying she's going to be the spokeswoman for Burger King. Burger King, thankfully, has denied it and said they have no plans to hire her. I'm so relieved. If I saw her on a commercial eating a Whopper, I don't think I could ever eat there again. The woman makes me ill. I mean, give the spokesperson contract to a homeless person, somebody who actually needs the money. And the food, for that matter. As for Paris, it's amazing that she's not satisfied with the level of undeserved fame and popularity she's already gained, she has to go around making up new stuff.

2 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,
Contrary to Paris' latest press conference, she will not be the spokesman for the NAACP.
Signed,
Kweisi Mfume
President and Chief Executive Officer of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People

Nigel G Mitchell said...

That's hilarious!