Monday, September 11, 2006

CSI: A Stripper's Paradise

I bought a CSI board game and it has character profiles for the cast. I never even knew the cast of CSI had characters. They all seem pretty interchangeable. They just have to walk onto a scene, make some sarcastic comments, and operate advanced equipment that no crime lab in the world could afford with expert skill at the drop of a hat. Anyway, I read in the manual that Catherine Willows worked her way through college through exotic dancing. To me, that seems like an ad for Las Vegas strippers. I mean, isn't the stereotype that all strippers are only stripping to pay their way through college? Well, Willows is living proof. "See?" the show says, "she did it and you can, too." Conspiracy theory? Possibly. But I defy anyone to tell me CSI isn't a commercial for Las Vegas. I mean, is the country's greatest forensics team really in Las Vegas?

As for the board game...eh, it's okay. I prefer Clue.

2 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

I can totally see it too. Not that Catherine Willows is "ho-ish", it's just that when you look at her, she has the stereotypical look of a stripper. you can totally see her spinning on a pole. That said, I think I'll head for the cold showers.
As for the game, it's "too little too late" 'cause I just bought one last weekend. Thanks for nothin' buddy!

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

I disagree. You never know how far exotic dancing will take you.

Signed,
Anna Nicole Smith