Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Name's Spears...Britney Spears

Britney Spears has some juevos on. The latest buzz is that she has made approaches to be the next Bond girl. Rather than spew a fountain of venom at the concept (and I could), I think this article in the Houston Chronicle says it best.

It really does seem like Britney is on her way out, albeit slowly. For a while, her name was floated as playing Daisy Duke in the new "Dukes of Hazzard" movie. But now Jessica Simpson is being considered for the role. I personally think Jessica would be better, because she still has the innocent, "I don't know I'm sexy" quality that the original Daisy had, and Britney "Madonna-Kisser" Spears can't pull off anymore.

Amazing. They actually found someone more vapid and whitebread than Britney.

No comments: