Tuesday, July 17, 2007

How To Keep Me From Reading Your Blog: Lesson 7

If you don't see what's wrong with this or this is what your blog looks like, then you are the problem.

I know it's been over an hour since my last update. Sorry! I know my regular readers depend on me and risk commiting suicide if I don't update at least twenty times a day because this blog is the center of their lives, as well it should be. I promise this blog will be updated more recently from now on! I have big surprises in store, including the simple and effort-less method to becoming a millionare, the key to peace in the Middle East, and the cure to all known diseases. I'll have all that tomorrow!

Last updated March 14, 1997

Related:
Lesson 6
Lesson 5
Lesson 4
Lesson 3
Lesson 2
Lesson 1

1 comment:

Maurice Mitchell said...

lol. i hate those blogs! although wandering scribe was like that and it was popular so who knows.