Saturday, July 15, 2006

IH8 BLNDZ

I hate blondes. Probably not a big surprise, given my love of blonde jokes and hatred of blonde celebrities like Paris and Britney, but I felt it needed to be said. Now let me say that I have less of a problem with women who are born blonde than those who dye their hair blonde.

Next time you're in a room full of people like the DMV or the movies, count the number of women with blonde hair. Chances are, most of those women are dying their hair blonde. The reason I hate bottle blondes is it shows a complete lack of imagination. "I wanna dye my hair. What color should I choose? Well, blondes have more fun." There are so many colors in the world. If all you can think of is blonde, then you are not even trying. Which means you're stupid. They might as well wear blue contacts, too, like Paris Hilton.

I know why women do it. Blonde gets you noticed, not because it's that beautiful, but because it's bright. It's like wearing a spotlight on your head. Not to say that blonde can't be hot, but I greatly prefer brunettes or redheads.

3 comments:

Maurice Mitchell said...

I agree. Blonde hair doesn't really do anything, its just striking. The airhead blonde stigma is so prevelant it must be true.

glomgold said...

Blondes don't really appeal to me either. It must be in my genetics.
At first, I saw that title and thought, "I hate blinds", those window treatment things. Which would also have made plenty of sense to me because, the one time I stopped in a "Blinds to Go" store, it was just an awful experience.

Nigel G Mitchell said...

Dear Sir,

How can you hate blinds? We do so much good in the world.

Signed,
Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles