Friday, March 04, 2005

The Girl-On-Girl Life

In all the chaos surrounding the hacking of Paris Hilton's Sidekick, one fundamental issue has been surprisingly underplayed - what about that hot picture of Paris kissing that other woman topless? In the interests of journalism and sheer dirty-mindedness, that is number one on my list.

Turns out the other woman is a VJ for MTV named Eglantina Zingg. In an interview, Paris insisted it was just goofing around during a photo shoot. I dunno...that kiss looks like more than goofing around to me. And Hustler published photos of Paris kissing another woman last year. I always thought Paris and Nicole were a little too close. I need to call Rick Salomon and see if he's got a videotape of that.
Categories: entertainment, Paris Hilton

1 comment:

Maurice Mitchell said...

Wild yes. Strong enough for a woman, but I like her too.